Here it is: (CLICK), a recording from yesterday’s Webex presentation on accessing decision makers…Also, over the past several webinars I have made some reading recommendations…
1. Let’s Get Real or Let’s Not Play: On this one I recommend the audio book…I’ve listened to this book dozens of times as he does a great job of getting down to business with busy executives that tend to give elusive answers to avoid being pinned down.
2. Made to Stick: Great book on Marketing. I was recently talking to a young lady getting ready to head off to college for marketing – total waste of time. Read three or four books (this being one of them) and you’ll be way ahead of most marketing graduates.
3. Permission Marketing: Here’s another of my recommendations on marketing…I spoke about gaining permission through the demand generation / event process, and moving through the 4 meetings…these are simply practical steps of gaining permission. Read what Seth Godin writes here and you’ll understand exactly what I am proposing in my Webinar.
4. The New Rules of Marketing and PR: We haven’t mentioned this book yet, but it’s the third one to read on marketing. As Social Media prevails, learn to use it in your business.
5. The House & the Cloud: I’ve mentioned this book countless times…yes it’s my book, and probably the only book specifically written to sales people on selling security technology. You should read it…
© 2011, David Stelzl