You Have a Website, Right?
Does it Do Anything Useful???
What I mean is this…Is your website a billboard online, or does it actually attract prospects? )Take note, I’m about to give you the secret to Internet Marketing with your website…)
Or did you just set up your site to education current customers for free? Probably not.
My guess is you wanted people to visit and buy…but they don’t. Why?
Probably because there’s nothing there to convert them. (In a minute I’ll give you a free sample you can use on your own site…)
When I visit my Amazon account online, I am probably shopping for something. Even if I search for a product, like “Northface Tent”, amazon comes up. But I always buy stuff on Amazon, so I click and see what they have.
What happens when you Google “IT Services”, or worse, “Computers?” I just tied “Computers”. 976,000,000. That’s bad. Are you in there somewhere?
The Lead Magnet Strategy Works, If You Design It Right
I won’t go into great detail here. Instead, I have a free lead magnet you can download right now. But before using it, it’s important to understand it. And if you understand it, you can create more!
My Free Lead Magnet <<< Download it Here
In fact, I was recently listening to a presentation by a guy who writes ebook marketing materials for a living. He’s written dozens of like-ebooks for a single client. In one case a dentist had 26 ebooks on the dentistry website, published under different types of dental challenges.
So if you were having problems with your teenager’s wisdom teeth, you could go to his site and read his 20 page ebook on “How to Deal With Wisdom Teeth”. (As you can imagine, he’s advertising for paid traffic, and directing different dental searches to his site).
Of course you’ll be asked to enter your name and email before downloading…If the content is good, it’s certainly worth the exchange. But expect to be marketed to once you’ve finished your download. And rightly so…if you have a toothache, you’re ready to buy!
What Topic Is Your Ideal Prospect Going to Read About Right Now? (Hint: Not Managed Services)
It could be a lot of things. If you call on CPAs for instance, they might want to know about recent trends surrounding Ransomware.
But you’ll need a title to grab their attention first. A title about Keeping your CPA Business Up and Running During Tax Season might do it!!!! Or however about…
“What Will You Do If Ransomware Hits In The Height of Tax Season?” Hmmm, can you imagine what would happen if your own CPA were hit right before filing your taxes this year? That would be bad – but worse for him than you.
Get Some Insight Before Moving Forward – This Business Building Strategy Works
Download my latest ebook and read through it. Here’s what I want you to notice (Note, I am not saying this is perfect – but it does have what The Experts recommend).
- A Title That Matters – Digital Revolution is a buzzword that will draw in a certain crowd worried about companies like Amazon (and any big-online business stealing the show).
- Punched Up Copy…this means I’ve applied the rules of copywriting using by many of the great copywriters (Gary Halbert, Victor Schwab, and John Carlton for instance). Meaning, short punchy sentence structure, cliff hangers, transitions that keep the target audience reading, white space and pictures, power words, and much more.
- There’s a Strong Call to Action…and it’s written to your customers, calling them to action now?
- And it’s a Specific Call to Action – an assessment. And justification is given to act now?
- It Starts Where They are Now – Meaning the document considers what the customer might be doing right now before launching into an offer or call…, business growth and competitive advantage (customer experience). From there the ebook takes them where you need them to go (security).
So without going line by line, put on your “Target customer hat”. I mean, think for a moment, as though you were your best customer.
Download the book, and read it.
If it draws you in, perhaps your target customer is the one I had in mind when I wrote this manifesto. If not, use the same format and feel, and write your own…but I highly recommend having someone with Copywriting skills take a look before you go to market with it…chances are you won’t catch some of the subtle marketing-science behind what I’ve done here, making it hard to recreate the magnetic affect you desire.
In any case, give it a try…this is far easier than making another 100 phone calls to people who don’t want to talk to you right now…
© 2017, David Stelzl
One thought on “Step Inside The Website Conversion Strategy You Should Be Using”