Block Chains, Cyber Currencies, and The Value of Data
Digital Money, my next book, should be out this summer!
If you’ve read Data@Risk, this is the update…for the past seven years resellers have used Data@Risk as a tool to educate business leaders (prospects and clients) on security, moving them to change their strategy. That was 2009.
It’s time for an update….
Money is going digital, but data is even more valuable. Disaster Recovery experts used to say, “People are a company’s most important asset.” While I agree – it’s also true that businesses act as if data is their most important asset. People can leave in mass, and even go on strike, and the company will likely recover. Lose your data, and the bankruptcy rate is high. Especially in the SMB markets.
This book explores security, including:
- 7 Things your clients need to know about if they want their data to be safe. (Trends they don’t understand – but will be shocked to learn about.)
- The one mistake every company seems to be making – one that is leading to failure after failure…and what to do about it.
- Why just about every company must have a managed security program – no matter how small they are, and how to convince them to use yours.
- Seven mindsets business leaders must adopt, and reinforce in their team members – if they plan to stay in business.
- What to look for in an IT Services Provider, and why they can’t groom their own internal security experts (unless they are Fortune 500 or bigger). – a perfect introduction to your services!
Stay tuned! I’m in the final editing stages, and about to send it off for official editing…
PS. While you’re waiting, check out the Security Sales Mastery Training Program! It’s online and chances are I can get you a sponsored seat (if you’re a reseller working with one of the major technology distributors!) <<< Click and we’ll get funding for you!