This weekend’s planning & strategy session in Charlotte came to end Saturday late afternoon…a few quotes and some pictures –
1. “I got a lot more out of this than a typical distributor run conference, or channel summit!”
2. “There’s something special about getting together with other business owners, rolling up your sleeves, and working on a plan like this.”
3. Said right after the coconut cream pie, “This is absolutely the best food I’ve ever had at a conference.”
4. “This was the most unique training environment I have ever experienced.”
5. ” I am now more excited than ever about what we can accomplish in 2013!”
6. “The way you presented the pricing session was one of the most impactful sessions on pricing that I have ever experienced. I want/need to share this with my entire company. Often and with regularity!”
Look for my next session like this, probably in January 2013!
2 thoughts on “This Weekend’s Planning & Strategy Meeting…2013 Business Plan”
It looks like a lot of cross-bow to me!! Nice equipment with which to hit the spot!!
We had to build something into our day to break things up…we actually had a herd of deer go through the woods while we were out there, but out of range for the Parker Tomahawk Crossbow! We did however, sample this year’s harvest at lunch time.