This week I am out traveling the midwest – it’s 100 degrees and climbing,…meanwhile I am taking every moment I can in the evenings to work on several great business opportunities….here’s a peek.
1. My Making Money w/ Security Class has been revamped to include more managed services selling as well as the great security selling strategies that have always been the core of the class. Managed offerings are a big focus for everyone I talk to, so it’s all in there now. The next class is almost full, and scheduled for August…you can read more here: http://stelzlmmsv.eventbrite.com/ – I hope to announce more classes later this year.
2. I’ve had my web team set up a private forum for the mentor alumni group…so if you have been through my private mentor program (that would not include group coaching packages that are sometimes sold on the back of a training class), you will soon have access to this resource no matter how long ago you were in the coaching program – and it’s free. I’ve opened it up to my mastermind group already – so we are adding content as we speak.
3. Which brings up my new mastermind program – not formally announced, but more coming on that. I have one group in full swing right now (5 business owners), and other groups will be announced at some point later this year. This is an opportunity to collaborate with the best and the brightest – people in similar positions working on the same things, where I will personally facilitate, help set goals and direction, and work with the team to develop new strategies for profit and client acquisition… as well as offerings and anything else that contributes to the long term success of that group’s business.
4. I am continuing on with some of the free educational webinars I started late last year. For the third time, and by request, I am offering “Accelerating Managed Services Sales” in July on the 10th. If you have not been to this, I highly recommend it. You can sign up right here: http://stelzlms.eventbrite.com/ Other topics are coming. If you have a particular topic you would like for me to cover, send it to me for consideration.
5. Finally, many have purchased the 5 Essential Topics for Moving from Vendor to Adviser… this has been a very popular audio series for those who have attended the Making Money w/ Security Workshops. I have another series coming, building from the same book, From Vendor to Adviser, but covering 5 more essential topics. These audio programs turn your car into a classroom…they should be out before year end, so stay tuned right here, and follow me on twitter at dstelzl and you’ll be one of the first to know.
© 2012, David Stelzl