Websites – Mine was getting pretty old and tired, so this year I am celebrating the New Year with a new website. Check it out at http://www.stelzl.us and let me know what you think. Some goals I had in building it:
- Simple to use – simple home page, easy to navigate, and easy on the eyes
- Less pages – No one likes to read lengthy dissertations, so I don’t have any
- Digital down load store – no more CDs or DVDs; I am using the Fastspring store to automatically deliver digital media, and of course, I still ship physical books (But I do have From Vendor to Adviser on Kindle now) – Be sure to check out my new store!
- Video and pictures – I had this on the old site, but I think this is easier to use
- Easy to update – I am using a WordPress template for this site, so no more HTML coding on Adobe
- Beautiful – yes, that’s right. I wanted great pictures. My personal photographer (who also happens to be my oldest daughter) did the photo work… (notice the on-location photos from Charlotte – our home town).
Let me know what you like, what you don’t like, and if you find an error! If you do find a mistake, I will send you a 50% off coupon for any digital product!
© 2012, David Stelzl