Here it is: (CLICK), a recording from yesterday’s Webex presentation on accessing decision makers…Also, over the past several webinars I have made some reading recommendations…
1. Let’s Get Real or Let’s Not Play: On this one I recommend the audio book…I’ve listened to this book dozens of times as he does a great job of getting down to business with busy executives that tend to give elusive answers to avoid being pinned down.
2. Made to Stick: Great book on Marketing. I was recently talking to a young lady getting ready to head off to college for marketing – total waste of time. Read three or four books (this being one of them) and you’ll be way ahead of most marketing graduates.
3. Permission Marketing: Here’s another of my recommendations on marketing…I spoke about gaining permission through the demand generation / event process, and moving through the 4 meetings…these are simply practical steps of gaining permission. Read what Seth Godin writes here and you’ll understand exactly what I am proposing in my Webinar.
4. The New Rules of Marketing and PR: We haven’t mentioned this book yet, but it’s the third one to read on marketing. As Social Media prevails, learn to use it in your business.
5. The House & the Cloud: I’ve mentioned this book countless times…yes it’s my book, and probably the only book specifically written to sales people on selling security technology. You should read it…
© 2011, David Stelzl
2 thoughts on “Webex Recording: Moving Up; Accessing Decision Makers”
Well I am always looking for great reads that can be applied immediately and consistently. Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard is the latest one for me…A Heath Brothers book and my first Kindle book on my free Kindle player app on my new iPad2!!
As always thanks for sharing and keep posting!!
Thanks for the comment Jim – I am reading Switch as we speak…interesting ideas on how to move people! Might be good with the kids as well…