SIGN UP HERE! for Sept. 30, 1020 Teleconference.
While vendor marketing programs and joint marketing programs largely target old school marketing: Interruptions and mass mailings or print ads, these tools may be supplemental, but by themselves are generally useless; costly, time consuming and ineffective. Here is what we’ll be covering at 11:30 EDT this Thursday….
1. What exactly is Social Networking?
2. Which tools should you invest in?
3. Learn to write things that will attract an audience and create a following
4. I will give you exact steps to take on getting started – you won’t need to dive in completely as there are ways to get started slowly, testing the waters.
5. How to treat corporate rules that may limit your involvement
6. How long it will take, and how to spend that time to accelerate the ROI
7. What works and what does not work – from my personal experience as well as recommendations on what to read to continue the learning process.
For those already signed up, remember you can submit questions ahead of time which I will be sure to address during the call.
Don’t miss it: (CLICK)