Don’t forget – this Friday is the first of the 2010 Teleseminar Series. Assessments are one of the strongest motivators when considering budgets and what to buy. Risk being the number one motivator when dealing with business decision makers. Unfortunately this tool has been often misused and misunderstood. I hear questions like; should we do this for free or charge? How much do we charge? Who needs to be involved – what if we can’t get the economic buyer involved?
- Three types of assessments – which one to sell if you want more business
- Exactly what the buyer will want to see
- How to justify the assessment – and how to justify the next step
- How to price it and when to give it away
- What to include in the deliverable and where the sales person must participate
- What to include in the deliverable and what it should look like
- How to turn it into an ongoing subscription service
- How to present your findings to make sure they’re heard and to ensure you get budget to take the next step
- How to move this to managed services
When complementary work is performed, the results are often wasted – delegated down to IT and operations people who may not take the time to read the report and will not have the ability to approve budgets. All of these questions and more will be addressed in this weeks event! Don’t miss it…this is the fastest way to build your pipeline for the coming quarter!
When: this Friday at 11:30 am edt