- Business is a series of choices…successful business is a series is right choices.
- Choices aren’t just choices, but a set of positive and negative consequences – every choice has a consequence.
- When you’re presented with a choice – consider the consequences; most choices have negative consequences.
- Those who present us with choices most often hide the negative consequences – claiming only upside. Consider the lease on a car – it’s all upside until you turn it in, only to find you owe money.
- What kinds of choices are you making? What are the consequences? Think long term – invest in yourself. Make choices that result in long term health, profit, savings, and an increase in your own discretionary time. Short term thrills often result in long term debt, failure, and death.